CONCRETE CREW MEMBER/SERVICE TECH
Make great money working for a local family owned business! We offer a HIGH hourly wage + Vacation + BONUS!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We will train you in all facets of our work.
The Sharper Edge has 20 years of history in the Kansas City market as leaders in our trade. We are best known for our stamped concrete landscape borders which are installed around some of the finest landscapes in Kansas City.
Additionally, we stock, sell, deliver and service a huge collection of Fountains and statuary.
We are looking for a full time crew member to join our team.
This is a multi-faceted job with 2 areas of specialization.
Concrete Crew Member Responsibilities include:
Loading trucks with supplies
Mixing, coloring and feeding concrete into the extruder
Organizing, cleaning and maintaining equipment
Ground preparation and sod disposal
Limited finishing tasks
Fountain Delivery and Service Tech Responsibilities:
Deliver and install fountains and statuary
Ground prep and base installation
Servicing and installing pumps
Re-leveling fountains and basic maintenance
Fountain opening and closing services
- Be able to lift bags of Portland cement to knee level
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Possess a strong work ethic and be willing to learn
- A desire to work in an outdoor environment
- Able to work full time Monday-Friday
Helpful but not required:
- Experience in the landscape industry
- Experience in the concrete industry
- Experience in the masonry trade
HOW TO APPLY:
Stop by our store for an application at 610 E 135th
St, KCMO 64145
Email your completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a formal resume that is Ok. Tell us about yourself and why you should be considered for the position. Include you work history, job duties and salary requirements.
Print an application below, fill it out and drop off or send it to us.